- Once you’ve created your Flickr accout and logged in, you will see your account page. Click the “Upload Photo” link to upload your own photos to your Flickr account.
- By default, you can upload up to six images. Simply click the “Browse” button next to each image field, and find the photo you want to upload on your computer.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll see a field where you can add tags to your photos. If you wish to share your photo with other Faculty Academy participants, add the tag “facultyacademy2006” to your photos.
- If you wish you can make your photos “private.” For Faculty Academy photos you wish to share with others, you’ll probably want to choose “public.”
- Once your photo has been uploaded, a form will appear that allows you to add a description.
- When you’re done, click “Save.”
Now that you’ve uploaded a Faculty Academy photo to Flickr, you can add it to a blog post.
Note: If you’d like to learn more about how to use Flickr, a great place to start is “How to Get the Most Out of Flickr.”