This blog is provided as a space for all attendees at Faculty Academy 2006 to share their experiences of this year’s conference. In other words, you don’t just get to read this blog, you can post to it as well! In order to add a post to this blog, you’ll need to register:
- Click the “Register” link in the upper-right hand corner of the page.
- In the form that appears, enter a username (of your choice) and your email address.
- Click the “Register” button.After you submit the form, you’ll see a screen informing you that your password has been emailed to you.
- Check your email. When you recieve the email with your password, click on the link to the blog’s login screen, and enter the username you chose and the password you received.
- After you’ve logged in, you will find yourself in the Site Administration view of the blog. Click the “Profile” tab and update your password (and any other personal/contact information you wish to change).At any point, you can return to the “regular” blog view, by clicking the “View Site” link at the top of the page.
You can also logout, by clicking the “Sign Out” link in the upper-right hand corner of the page. Note: If you don’t sign out, your session will remain active, allowing you to easily get back to the Site Administration view by clicking the “Site Admin” link on the blog’s home page.
That’s it! You’re ready to start adding posts to the blog.