Once you’ve uploaded a Faculty Academy image to Flickr, you can easily insert it into a blog post. You’ll want to start by creating a blog post. Before you click “Publish” follow these instructions:
- IMPORTANT: Before you insert the photo, be sure to place your cursor in the text of your post where you want your photo to appear.
- Scroll a little ways down the posting page until you see the “Media Upload/Insert and Flickr Photo Insert” section.
- Click the “Photos” tab.
- By default, you will get a “Sorry, no photos found!” message. That’s okay! Simply enter “facultyacademy2006” in the “Tags” field, click the “Everyone” button, and click “Refresh.” You will see small thumbnails of the most recently added photos in Flickr that have been tagged with “facultyacademy2006.”
- Click the photo you want to add to your post, and choose the size you want to add (we recommend the “Small” size!).
- The thumbnail of your image should now appear in your post. If you click on the photo and then click the image button in the formatting toolbar (it looks like a tree), you can set the alignment of your photo.
- When you’re done, simply click “Publish,” and your post will be added to the blog.
- Click the “View site” link at the top of the page to return to the regular blog view.