After you have registered, you can begin to add your own posts to the FA Blog.
- Click on the “Site Admin” link in the right hand corner of the page.
- One of two things will happen:
- If you have already logged-in, and you have not yet logged-out, you will see the blog’s Site Administration screen.
- If you have not already logged-in, you will be presented with a log-in page. Simply enter your username and password.
- In the Site Administration screen, click the “Write” link at the top of the page.
- Click the “Write Post” link that appears.
- Fill out the Web form that appears with the content of your blog post:
- Add a title for your post in the “Title” field.
- Write the text of your post in the “Post” section. You can use the toolbar above this section to add simple text formatting and links to your post.
- Before you click “Publish,” remember to add tags to your post in the “Tags” field (this appears immediately below the posting section. Tags can be used to organize the content on the blog, allowing others user to easily find the posts you add.
Once you’ve added a post to the blog, you might be interested in uploading photos to Flickr and including them in a post.